Alien Air Conditioning & Heating Home Comfort Checklist
To get ready for your meeting with one of our Home Comfort Specialists, here are few questions you may want to ask yourself.
Knowing the answers to these questions will help to make the most of our consultation and get the best custom recommendations for your home!
- What components does your existing system already have? An air conditioner? Heat pump? Gas furnace?
- How important is air quality to you? Do you have any special needs, such as asthma, allergies, etc.?
- Are you interested in investing more in your equipment now to save more money in long-term energy costs in the future?
- Have you kept warm enough in the winter lately? Have you been cool enough during the summer?
- Are you concerned about the environment?
- How long do you intend to keep your system?
Don’t be afraid to ask your Comfort Specialist any questions you may have about your existing system or heating and cooling in general! Here are a few questions you may want to ask:
- Which is the best 21 SEER heat pump or air conditioner on the market?
- How closely can I manage my home comfort if I have an Infinity Control?
- Which of the heating and cooling products that you sell use Puron Refrigerant?
- Which products have easy-to-clean filters?
- Which of the heating and cooling manufacturers you represent have been around the longest?